Flooded Commercial Building in Boulder County After Storm
This local office building flooded after a severe storm sent water gushing into offices and a waiting area. SERVPRO of Greater Boulder arrived on the scene and got to work mitigating the situation with a thorough clean up and restorative process.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive; quickly spreading throughout your property, it is absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greater Boulder arrives and takes swift action by starting the water extraction process almost immediately.