House Fire--Disastrous BEFORE & Awe-Inspiring AFTER
The kitchen in this home was ravaged by an electrical appliance catching fire in the owners’ kitchen. The damage was not limited to that one area as there was extensive smoke damage throughout the entire home. Fortuitously, the owners weren’t at their house when it occurred; sadly, their pet was. Once the fire was out, SERVPRO of Greater Boulder was there to help this family begin to get things back in order. These are photos of the kitchen before and after our SERVPRO of Greater Boulder teams' remediation and restoration efforts. Whether residential or commercial, SERVPRO of Greater Boulder has the capabilities to help you recover from any disaster. We specialize in: water remediation, flood mitigation, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, mold removal, fire damage, smoke clean up, disaster restoration, storm response, and air duct cleaning. We are licensed and insured and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau in restoration and cleaning.
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder (303) 494-2000.www.SERVPROofgreaterboulder.com.