Burst Water Heater in Broomfield
Burst water heaters are no joke. The water gushes out and can quickly lead to massive flooding. Especially if there's no one home, like this poor family! SERVPRO of Greater Boulder's trainer professionals are equipped to thoroughly assess the situation and get the area dried out completely so that you're back in your living space in no time!
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
For help restoring your home after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Greater Boulder, (303)494-2000.
We'll make it "Like it never even happened."