Remediating Mold in Boulder Colorado
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder wants you to know how to handle mold in drywall
Even a tiny bit of moisture can lead to mold growing behind drywall.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ruled that only licensed professionals can clean any surface that has more than 10 square feet of mold. The EPA cannot know how you take care of your home or business, but you will need an inspection if you want to sell. You may not even be able to see all of the mold but the sooner you get rid of it, the less damage it can cause.
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder is licensed in mold remediation.
Mold remediation means getting rid of the mold spores that become mold as well as fixing the root cause of the dampness.
- can start growing on a damp surface within 24 hours
- can destroy the materials they grow on
- can spread and destroy adjacent materials
- grows from tiny spores that travel through the air
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder can:
- remove drywall
- disinfect certain surfaces
- find the source of moisture
- stop the moisture problem