Have you noticed this logo before and wondered what it stands for?
The IICRC, which stands for The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is a not-for-profit organization that offers a certification program and set of standards for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries to adhere to. These standards exist not only to protect consumers, but also the professionals who work in these various industries. Because many customers look for the certifications that the IICRC provides, it was crucial for us at SERVPRO of Greater Boulder to be a certified IICRC firm. As one of their certified firms, we have the right to display their logo and you can find us on their Global Locator here.
About SERVPRO of Greater Boulder
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Greater Boulder can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our Denver Metro area local response consists of three franchises positioned throughout the Denver/Boulder area ready to react quickly to the needs of our clients. With two locations and a multitude of resources locally, our teams have been ready to help make it "Like it never even happened," since 1980.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- More recently, our professionals received additional training certifications regarding COVID-19 decontamination.