Water Loss in Nederland
We, at SERVPRO of Greater Boulder, are available 24/7/365 for all of your water emergencies, whether large or small. When water damage occurs, immediate action is critical. Even a small delay can greatly increase the gravity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Us Today! (303)494-2000.
With freezing temperatures upon us, the likelihood of a water loss in your home or property greatly increases. When/if you experience any water damage, we will make sure to help guide you through it. SERVPRO of Greater Boulder has specific water damage training and years of experience. Water damage restoration is one of our specialties—in fact, it's the keystone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
We will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Greater Boulder
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm