About SERVPRO of Greater Boulder
Erik S. & Kristine C. Olson, Scott Beck
Owners of SERVPRO of Greater Boulder
At SERVPRO of Greater Boulder we provide solutions to our clients in their biggest time of need. Our most valuable asset is our TEAM of quality people that truly care for our clients. From homeowners who have been devastated by a natural disaster to Fortune 100 companies dealing with major devastation, our team provides quality service in the greatest time of need.
SERVPRO of Greater Boulder specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Greater Boulder can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our Denver Metro area local response consists of four franchises positioned throughout the Denver/Boulder area ready to react quickly to the needs of our clients. With two locations and a multitude of resources locally, our teams have been ready to help make it "Like it never even happened," since 1980.
Nationally our team consists of the brightest and most caring individuals in the industry. All of our SERVPRO professions are IICRC certified. Our Project Coordination team is well versed in all types of losses and ready to help our clients navigate through the difficult times and get their businesses, schools, hospitals, etc. back up and running. With resources strategically placed throughout the United States, our team is available to respond to any large loss needs.
This team of excellence is what has lead to a Top 10 position within the SERVPRO network for the last three years and ultimately to the "Franchise of the Year" award in 2014.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment Association of Metro Denver
- Boulder Area Rental Housing Association
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- Carbon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Metro BOMA
- SERVPRO Franchise of The Year