24 / 7 / 365
Did you know that SERVPRO of Greater Boulder is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year for any water emergency (disastrous or minor) that you might experience? In dealing with water damage, time is of the essence! Even a delay of just a few hours can allow the damage to increase exponentially!
We Answer and are Ready to Help
When you call, know that we will do our best to help you as fast as possible, understanding that you are likely upset and stressed! Be rest-assured that we will guide you through the crisis. SERVPRO of Greater Boulder has specific water damage training, experience and ultimately, expertise to help you as you navigate - you might even say that water damage restoration is in fact the cornerstone of our business!
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO pros may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?